GASTROClear is the world’s first approved microRNA blood test for early detection of gastric cancer offered in ClinLab. It was co-developed with MiRXES, Singapore Gastric Cancer Consortium (SGCC), National University Hospital (NUH), and Tan Tock Seng Hospital (TTSH).
- High performance test which detected 87.5% of stage I gastric cancers and 89.5% of stage II gastric cancers in clinical validation.
- Minimally invasive procedure which requires only 5 millilitres of patient’s blood.
- An actionable diagnostic test for cancer screening which gives a quantitative risk score and classifies each patient into a risk group.
Respiree monitor is a wearable wireless device that monitors COVID-19 patients by predicting worsening conditions. It was co-developed with Respiree and Singapore Bioimaging Consortium (SBIC).
- Allows for comfortable wearing without sticking to skin.
- Measures vital signs and trends to provide a risk score, thus predicting health deterioration.
aiTRIAGE™ is a SaMD using (clinical-based) machine learning algorithm to assist clinicians in quickly and accurately triaging patients at risk of Major Adverse Cardiac Event (MACE). It is currently in development with TIIM Healthcare (SGH and NHIC).